The dynamic and conscious practice of yoga asana is the cornerstone of the YogaWork’s method. We provide you with intelligent, accessible tools for teaching a safe and effective yoga class. It is a beautiful blend of three strands of the Krishnamacharya lineage-Ashtanga, Iyengar, and the teachings of Desikachar-coupled with a unique approach to sequencing that is specifically designed to meet the needs of the average yoga student.
Our program consists of several hours of lecture covering anatomy, physiology, philosophy, Ayurveda, Sanskrit, and fundamentals of teaching, sequencing poses, how to design classes for different levels and specific needs. Specialty lectures such as prenatal, subtle body, pranayama, and meditation will also be included.
Students who complete the 200-hour teacher-training program will:
• Deepen their practice and understanding of yoga
• Know how to structure and create a cohesive, well-rounded class
• Acquire an understanding of yoga philosophy
• Build relationships with highly experienced yoga teachers
• Become a member of a learning community that includes world-renowned
• Have the confidence and tools to begin teaching yoga
• Qualifies students to register with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level
June 13 -July 13, 2014
For more info and registration: